• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene rolled her eyes and dropped the bag of treasure on the floor, she entered the barrow and picked up another torch.

He closed a large stone door, locking it. He laughed, grabbed the treasure and ran off...

Nawen left the tavern quickly and went outside. Tavern brawl just isn't fun when the rest of the village is destroyed. She saw how Selene and Aardorn went somewhere but she wasn't that really interested. Instead, Nawen went through all the rubble, looking for survivors.

Nawen left the tavern quickly and went outside. Tavern brawl just isn't fun when the rest of the village is destroyed. She saw how Selene and Aardorn went somewhere but she wasn't that really interested. Instead, Nawen went through all the rubble, looking for survivors.

"Boo" Aardorn said, coming up behind her. "looking for survivors? There won't be many."

He walked off into the wilderness.

Edited by Brutii

"Boo" Aardorn said, coming up behind her. "looking for survivors? There won't be many."

He walked off into the wilderness.

Nawen froze when Aardorn spoke, she turned around quickly. "I can see that now... it still was worth to look for them." Then he simply walked off to the wilderness. "Where are you going!?" She shouted to him. Nawen had no idea whether to follow him or not.

She then saw Selene. She was surprised when Selene told her what happened. She doesn't care about treasure and never did. Most of her part she'd give to the poor anyway and just leave the small part to buy things she needs. Like arrows, food, lockpicks and repair her weapons too. "I... he went somewhere."

Edited by Naktis

Aardorn chucked the gold at his feet "I held up to my end, now you hold up to yours"

The Four men looked at him

"Well done Aardorn. I didn't think betrayal was in you..." The wolf said "Your sword???"

"Made of wood, my true one was disintergrated"

The wolf made a grunt, before slamming his fist hard into the rats balls, The rat doubled over in pain, and the wolf took the rats sword "Yours now Aardorn. De puce can use the wooden one. And incompetant sword for an incompetant person."

"Welcome Aardorn. I can't wait to do buisness." The snake said smiling

"RIP HIM OFF AND I'LL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD!" The wolf growled "Aardorn, go with the few troops I shall give you. De puce shall supply them..."

Aardorn left, his new troops ready. He would soon earn a title as well.

Edited by Brutii