• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"I... i dont want to leave at all!, but it is urgent, so i suppose i will have to leave now, damn it" Selene said, she took off her blonde bob wig, allowing her long hair to fall freely again.

"What the..?" Nawen thought to herself when she saw that Selene took off her hair and underneath she had... hair...

"Well im going now, so hold onto my hair for me" Selene handed Nawen the wig, She got out a scroll which cleaned her off all the soot and ash, she then said "I will be back very soon, im it is only a meeting i hope" And with that she vanished in a display of purple light.

Nawen took the wig and looked at it disgusted. Once Selene disappeared she went to the tavern and her room and placed the wig carefully on a clean fabric. She then grabbed her bag and went to the wilderness. She wanted to do some scouting while waiting for Selene.

Selene returned about five hours later, she Appeared back in the spot she was last in, she stood in a blue dress, holding a parasol and wearing a matching hat, she walked around looking for Nawen...

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs50/PRE/i/2009/308/4/4/victorian_lady_by_la_sera.jpg

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Aardorn chucked lord grays head at Duc Beauregard's feet. "He is dead"

"Good show, my friend. I shall pass on the news of your deed to Duc Volpe. I am sure you have earned a good reward" The snake said "Soon, you shall not have to borrow the rats pathetic army!"