• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"I got promoted, in two offices! my political and my military, i am now the Imperial Duchess of Skyrim, and the Supreme commandant of the Imperial legion here in Skyrim"

Nawen smiled. "Well congratulations! You deserve it."

"Thank you... you have been such a dear friend to me i wanted to thank you so i got you this" Selene handed Nawen an outfit similar to the one she was already wearing, only it was made from the finest materials and had a beautiful hood to go with it. The trim of the hood was adorned with drow Symbols. And the boots and gloves made of the best leather in tamriel.

"Aardorn. I bring news from wolf, you listen, I tell!" The pig snorted "You have been given county, There is man there, who give you resources. You build castle! You now Duc!"

Aardorn rushed to the county, the resources was mainly wood, but there was a bit of stone as well. He would build the beginings of a castle and expand upon it, with the help of the architect. He began to design and build his fort.

"Thank you... you have been such a dear friend to me i wanted to thank you so i got you this" Selene handed Nawen an outfit similar to the one she was already wearing, only it was made from the finest materials and had a beautiful hood to go with it. The trim of the hood was adorned with drow Symbols. And the boots and gloves made of the best leather in tamriel.

Nawen looked at the beautiful outfit. "Is that for me? Thank you, but there's no need for gifts."