• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Thank you... you have been such a dear friend to me i wanted to thank you so i got you this" Selene handed Nawen an outfit similar to the one she was already wearing, only it was made from the finest materials and had a beautiful hood to go with it. The trim of the hood was adorned with drow Symbols. And the boots and gloves made of the best leather in tamriel.

Nawen looked at the beautiful outfit. "Is that for me? Thank you, but there's no need for gifts."

OOC: Amelia is back :laugh:

"No i insist you take it, it is the least i can do and it is made from the finest materials" Selene put the outfit in Nawens hands and smiled.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"No i insist you take it, it is the least i can do and it is made from the finest materials" Selene put the outfit in Nawens hands and smiled.

"I thank you..." She smiled and took the outfit. "Have you heard any news about Aardorn? I looked for the tracks but couldn't find anything." She sighed and looked at the outfit. "Despite what he did... I hope he's alright."

"No, but when i was in the imperial city, well i was doing a bit of shopping, i overheard some people from the elder council talking, Turns out the Duc's have been doing significant activities, Rumor is that there is a new member. Im guessing they might have something to do with Aardorns disappearance! maybe they kidnapped him" Selene said in a worried tone.

"No, but when i was in the imperial city, well i was doing a bit of shopping, i overheard some people from the elder council talking, Turns out the Duc's have been doing significant activities, Rumor is that there is a new member. Im guessing they might have something to do with Aardorns disappearance! maybe they kidnapped him" Selene said in a worried tone.

"Then we should find him before they did something horrible to him!"

Edited by Naktis

A messenger appeared and bowed before Nawen and Selene, he said "My lady" He said to Nawen and then to Selene he said "Supreme commandant, we have news: The Duc's are building a new fort, they gifted a "county" to their newest member!" Selene threw her parasol on the floor in temper and said "They gifted a county!? they are a bunch of crooks, who have bribed and murdered their way into the empire!, still best to treat them politely, i dont want another war!" Selene turned to Nawen and said "Get on your new clothes while i put my own new outfit on, we have to find Aardorn, perhaps he is in that fort!" She dismissed the messenger, and went began to get changed.

A messenger appeared and bowed before Nawen and Selene, he said "My lady" He said to Nawen and then to Selene he said "Supreme commandant, we have news: The Duc's are building a new fort, they gifted a "county" to their newest member!" Selene threw her parasol on the floor in temper and said "They gifted a county!? they are a bunch of crooks, who have bribed and murdered their way into the empire!, still best to treat them politely, i dont want another war!" Selene turned to Nawen and said "Get on your new clothes while i put my own new outfit on, we have to find Aardorn, perhaps he is in that fort!" She dismissed the messenger, and went began to get changed.

Nawen followed her and changed her clothes as well. It was a waste of time to go and change but whatever. Nawen changed her clothes as quickly as possible and went outside to wait for Selene.

Aardorn castle was currently little more than a keep with a wooden pallisade surounding it, but it would suffice for now. In fact, he felt kind of proud of it.