The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"The Duchess of Skyrim, and Supreme commandant of Skyrim, this is my loyal ranger." Selene announced

OOC; Didn't want or need to hear about you liking revealing pictures of men

"Duchess! It is an honour! What brings you here?"

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC; Didn't want or need to hear about you liking revealing pictures of men

"Duchess! It is an honour! What brings you here?"

OOC: Ehm. Sorry about that. I'll go and fix that right away. :thumbsup:

Nawen looked at the place.

Selene was surprised at how civil this man was, and how he saw it an honor Selene looked at The guard and said "I do not mean to intrude, but my spies tell me that There is a new member in the Duc's and that he is holding Aardorn prisoner." She said politely

"new member in the ducs? OH! You must mean my master! He is up in the keep." The guard looked at them. He knew Aardorn wasn't a prisoner "There is no prisoner by that name here. Alas, not even a prisoner yet."

"new member in the ducs? OH! You must mean my master! He is up in the keep." The guard looked at them. He knew Aardorn wasn't a prisoner "There is no prisoner by that name here. Alas, not even a prisoner yet."

"Is there someone by that name here, then?" Nawen asked.

"Damn, i am sorry of accusing your master, but may i see him? if he is building land here, he needs a deed: one only i can sign" She said to the guard nicely.

"He has the deed. Signed by the emperor himself. And three members of the council. Go up there, But I don't know if he is there, he may be helping the miners get more stone. I don't know Young...dark elf?" He thought she was because of her skin, he didn't even know there was such thing as a drow

Edited by Brutii

Selene laughed and said "I met with the Emperor this morning, no such deed did he sign, in fact he was telling me of the forgery's appearing around, and that he would never sign a deed for your master of any of the Ducs, until of course he deemed them worthy, they have not met that requirement yet, so please do not try and persuade me, it shant work"

Selene laughed and said "I met with the Emperor this morning, no such deed did he sign, in fact he was telling me of the forgery's appearing around, and that he would never sign a deed for your master of any of the Ducs, until of course he deemed them worthy, they have not met that requirement yet, so please do not try and persuade me, it shant work"

"What? Me lady, I can assure you it is no forgery. The deed proclaims the land belongs to one Duc De Puce. Who has signed off on it and given it to my master. Duc Volpe was insistent De puce gives this land" he hesitated slightly on insistent

Edited by Brutii