The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"What? Me lady, I can assure you it is no forgery. The deed proclaims the land belongs to one Duc De Puce. Who has signed off on it and given it to my master. Duc Volpe was insistent De puce gives this land" he hesitated slightly on insistent

Nawen listened to the conversation carefully. "Is there someone other who is in charge of this fort? I mean not the Duc."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"What? Me lady, I can assure you it is no forgery. The deed proclaims the land belongs to one Duc De Puce. Who has signed off on it and given it to my master. Duc Volpe was insistent De puce gives this land" he hesitated slightly on insistent

Nawen listened to the conversation carefully. "Is there someone other who is in charge of this fort? I mean not the Duc."

"My master is in charge of this fort and it's surrounding land. But my master follows the orders of Duc Volpe, so if anyone it would be him. Me lady, I am not lying. Duc Beauregard showed us all the deed personally. It has the imperial seal... but, between you and me, I wouldn't put it past that snake to do something like forgery"

Edited by Brutii

"Then it is a forgery, the emperor would not lie to his newest duchess would he? Now i want to speak with the snake AND your master"

"Maybe, you do realise that the emperor would possiably lie. Firstly, if you are the newest he may not trust you. Thirdly, You are rather new as a duchess. Sixthly and lastly, The snake is very influential. and fourthly, Duc Beauregard is a very good liar." He said, showing he was indeed illiterate

Edited by Brutii

"Maybe, you do realise that the emperor would possiably lie. Firstly, if you are the newest he may not trust you. Thirdly, You are rather new as a duchess. Sixthly and lastly, The snake is very influential. and fourthly, Duc Beauregard is a very good liar." He said, showing he was indeed illiterate

Nawen raised an eyebrow as the man was talking. "He said lastly but then he continued again." she thought to herself and put her hood back on. She just hoped that Selene won't lose her patience.

"If you speak to me in such a tone again, i shall have your head! I may be the newest duchess, but it does not mean i am a new friend of the emperor, i have been in his inner circle since his ascension to the throne, i was a former lover of his father, and i was there when the Septim Dynasty was still reigning! So im afraid my dear that the Emperor would not lie to his lifelong friend now would he?!" Selene said coldly

"If you speak to me in such a tone again, i shall have your head! I may be the newest duchess, but it does not mean i am a new friend of the emperor, i have been in his inner circle since his ascension to the throne, i was a former lover of his father, and i was there when the Septim Dynasty was still reigning! So im afraid my dear that the Emperor would not lie to his lifelong friend now would he?!" Selene said coldly

"I was stating possibilities from what I knew miss! But Duc Beauregard could have lied and got the deed in someone elses name!"

"Selene, please calm down!" Nawen tried to calm her down. She also thought that Selene gave away a little too information...

She glanced at the man. "You won't let us inside, will you?"

Edited by Naktis

"Selene, please calm down!" Nawen tried to calm her down. She also thought that Selene gave away a little too information...

She glanced at the man. "You won't let us inside, will you?"

"I'll let you in, but don't cause any trouble. BUT YOU DUCHESS WILL HAND OVER YOUR WEAPON! You have been much too hostile!" He said, before shouting "all clear", and two Archers who had been watching and aiming at selene and Nawen the whole time stood, and acknowledged the all clear signal

Edited by Brutii