• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"I'll let you in, but don't cause any trouble. BUT YOU DUCHESS WILL HAND OVER YOUR WEAPON! You have been much too hostile!" He said, before shouting "all clear", and two Archers who had been watching and aiming at selene and Nawen the whole time stood, and acknowledged the all clear signal

Nawen sighed in relief as they were allowed to enter. She really hoped that there won't be a need to get inside the hard away. And it seems there won't be a need for that after all.

OOC: Brutii you might want to edit your post, Selene just gave him her weapons :biggrin:

People looked at them. What the hell was going on? Some of them recognised their Duchess, and thus bowed or curtseyed

"Excuse me. May I help you?" A man said, stepping forward

Edited by Brutii

Selene looked at a servant in the keep and said "Exuse me, could you direct me to your lord? it is an urgent matter"

"My master is currently absent from the keep, he is down in the quarry. It might be hard to recognise him, he doesn't dress the part as a lord. He is helping the miners"

Selene looked at the man and lifted up her leg, it was now vertical in the air high above her head, she pointed to her high heels and said "You expect me to trudge through a quarry in these?

"Sorry, my lady, but I can't help you there."