The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene looked at the man and lifted up her leg, it was now vertical in the air high above her head, she pointed to her high heels and said "You expect me to trudge through a quarry in these?

Nawen looked at Selene's shoes and shook her head. She could not believe how can she always wear something like that. The drow looked at her own light leather boots and smiled slightly.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene brought her foot down to the floor and said "Very well i will go to the quarry, but if my high heels snap your master shall pay for them, now please could you lead us to the quarry sir, if that is alright?" She said kindly and politely

"MARY! MARY!" He called, and a women came

"Yes?" she said

"Would you lead them to the quarry please? I have some pressing matters to deal with."

"Of course Prescott. This way" She said, leading them

When they reached the Quarry Selene looked at the woman and said "Thank you my dear, here take this" Selene handed the woman a emerald necklace and smiled "Wear it or sell it, your choice my dear"

"Thank you!" Mary said, before exaimining it and putting it on, she walked back to the castle to do her jobs

"HALT! It is dangerous here, I advise you... wait a minute? Duchess? why are you here me lady!" A gaurd asked

Edited by Brutii

Selene smiled and said "How come everyone knows im duchess? i was only promoted yesterday, well news travels fast is suppose. Well me and My ranger are here to speak with your lord, is he in the quarry sir?" Selene said happily

"Yea, he is. Over there." The gaurd pointed to part of the quarry