The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Thank you." Selene walked over to the part of the Quarry and saw a figure, he stood out slightly more than the others and she said, standing tall behind him "Excuse me, are you the lord of this castle? I am the Duchess of Skyrim, we need to discuss something" Selene said

"What is there to discuss?" He said, still working

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Yes sir i am afraid the whole deed is forged, you see no deed has ever been created for this area or land, your deed is a forgery. You need a legitimate deed, luckily for you i can write you one."

"I was aware that this land has been in the de puce family for many generations. In fact, well over 200 years. Now it is mine"

Nawen looked around the place. There was nothing too interesting for her here so she focused her attention on the man, Selene was talking to.

His back was turned, so she couldn't see much

"The de puce family was never issued a deed for this land 200 years ago, The entire imperial record book shows no granting of this land, in fact the de puce family did ask for a deed but it was declined, several times in fact, the one you possess is a forgery, and if it were real, it would have had to have been updated after the great war, and the signing of the white gold concordat, so if you want this land, the necessary payments must be made, and i shall issue you a deed now if you so wish."

"The de puce family was never issued a deed for this land 200 years ago, The entire imperial record book shows no granting of this land, in fact the de puce family did ask for a deed but it was declined, several times in fact, the one you possess is a forgery, and if it were real, it would have had to have been updated after the great war, and the signing of the white gold concordat, so if you want this land, the necessary payments must be made, and i shall issue you a deed now if you so wish."

"The de puce family has not owned this land by deed? Maybe not, but it has been used by them for generations," he pointed to the quarry "They striped most valuable Iron from the rock face, so now I am having to dig deeper. I ask you to check up on the deed because I am almost sure it is legitimate. If not, please meet with either de puce or my master, Duc Volpe, they shall be able to shine more light on this situation"