The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Nawen took the map and left as well. With the help of the map she found the Elven Gardens district. The district was much more beautiful than Nawen thought it will be. It had trees, flowers and even gigantic mushrooms!

She shivered when she looked at the big mushrooms. They reminded her of the Underdark. A place where her father is and where she does not want to return. She shook the unpleasant thought away and continued to explore the gardens. The day was beautiful too and Nawen seemed quite happy. She grabbed a simple looking flute and started playing the beautiful melody as she walked around the gardens. People were looking at her. Some were curious, other angry but for the first time in her entire life she didn't care.

OOC: The whole thing of the Elven District having trees, plants and mushrooms is from Oblivion mod Better Cities. Elven Gardens don't look so empty with this mod.

Edited by Naktis

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene finished her meeting with the emperor and went to the arboretum, she was quite content to sit among the flowers and the trees, and for once in her own life, everything in that moment was tranquil. She sat silently waiting for Nawen.

OOC: Just how i imagined it :laugh:

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

In the elven gardens district a thalmor agent approached Nawen and said "My my, a dark elf her in cyrodiil, what a pleasant surprise, and may i say that your song is very beautiful!" The High elf then walked away after smiling at nawen and entering the Thalmor headquarters: She was humming the tune Nawen was playing. It seems that the drows positive and happy mood was affecting even a thalmor!

Selene hummed a soft tune as she sat in the arboretum

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Aardorn stood with the architect. They had been preparing for attack. He had sent off a shipment of ale to the snake, who in return had sent some more troops. He had been trapping the exterior of his castle, spiked pits, pitch. All were cruel to anyone who should step into them. The guards had been rallied and prepared, and every strong man or lad, able to bear arms had been sent to get weapons.

But if it was a full scale invasion, there would be no doubt the castle would fall...

OOC: Sorry i took so long guys, i was just having my lunch :biggrin:

Selene looked at nawen and said "Well, my meeting was very productive, the emperor says that there never was a deed for the part of land in question. Also Duc volpe has not renewed his deed, this means that they have a very large sum of money to pay, The emperor has given me an ultimatum for duc volpe and their newest member, if they do not pay up, then we demolish all of their land, dispatch their army and imprison them" Selene explained.

OOC: Sorry i took so long guys, i was just having my lunch :biggrin:

Selene looked at nawen and said "Well, my meeting was very productive, the emperor says that there never was a deed for the part of land in question. Also Duc volpe has not renewed his deed, this means that they have a very large sum of money to pay, The emperor has given me an ultimatum for duc volpe and their newest member, if they do not pay up, then we demolish all of their land, dispatch their army and imprison them" Selene explained.

"Okay..." Was the only thing Nawen said. "When will we leave?"