• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"They are the ruling body of the aldmeri dominion, they are mostly high elves, and are very power hungry. but if you are an elf you will find much welcome, and they can be very friendly if you treat them correctly. I am on good terms with them, and in their embassy in the elven gardens holds a wonderful garden, with plants from Valenwood and the summerset isles. And as you are a drow they would welcome you with open arms" Selene said to Nawen.

"They are the ruling body of the aldmeri dominion, they are mostly high elves, and are very power hungry. but if you are an elf you will find much welcome, and they can be very friendly if you treat them correctly. I am on good terms with them, and in their embassy in the elven gardens holds a wonderful garden, with plants from Valenwood and the summerset isles. And as you are a drow they would welcome you with open arms" Selene said to Nawen.

"I don't know... power hungry elves?" Nawen really disliked the sound of that.

"Dont worry, they can be quite friendly, and you are not a human so you have nothing to fear, the reason they are power hungry is because the imperial empire is getting weaker, while the elven empire is getting stronger. You dont have to go to their embassy it was just an idea. I could take you to the arena? or we could do anything of your choosing"