• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Ah the embassy, follow me if you will" The guard led Nawen to the entrance of the embassy and bid her farewell.

Nawen looked at the building. It certainly looked nice. She wondered should she go inside or simply go and hide under some kind of mushroom and wait. She sighed and went inside.

A beautiful elf who was sitting at the reception desk got to her feet and walked over to Nawen

http://www.60-fps.com/60fps/wp-content/gallery/sexy-female-characters/tera_high-elf.jpg

She looked at Nawen and said "Greetings! My name is Elhany, and what brings a.... person like yourself to the Thalmor embassy my lady?

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

A beautiful elf who was sitting at the reception desk got to her feet and walked over to Nawen

http://www.60-fps.com/60fps/wp-content/gallery/sexy-female-characters/tera_high-elf.jpg

She looked at Nawen and said "Greetings! My name is Elhany, and what brings a drow to the Thalmor embassy my lady?

OOC: How can they all know that she's a drow or what drow even is? They live in another plane of existence. :wacko:

"My name is Nawen, a pleasure to meet you." She looked around the place. "I... don't really know."

OOC: Sorry, i never thought of that :unsure: i will change it. Changed.

Elhany raised an eyebrow and said "Well Nawen, you dont know what you are here for? umm... i might recommend the garden, or the library, i could get you a glass of alto wine?"

OOC: It's okay. :thumbsup:

"I... came from another land which is far away from Tamriel." The ranger looked at the elven woman. She had no idea what to say or what to do. "Thank you but I was just curious to see how this place looks like. Good day." She then went outside.

The elven woman stood in shock and confusion, it seems her day was getting stranger and stranger, fist while she was walking to work she witnessed a Lizard man eat a dog, then an old woman cartwheeling across the road, and now a mysterious woman from another realm

walks into the embassy, says she has no idea what she was there for and walks out! Elhany sat down at her desk and took a deep sip of alto wine... she really needed it.

Selene walked into the Elven gardens and spotted Nawen, she walked over carrying four huge bags of shopping and said "Well how has your day been so far?"

The elven woman stood in shock and confusion, it seems her day was getting stranger and stranger, fist while she was walking to work she witnessed a Lizard man eat a dog, then an old woman cartwheeling across the road, and now a mysterious woman from another realm

walks into the embassy, says she has no idea what she was there for and walks out! Elhany sat down at her desk and took a deep sip of alto wine... she really needed it.

Selene walked into the Elven gardens and spotted Nawen, she walked over carrying four huge bags of shopping and said "Well how has your day been so far?"

Nawen noticed Selene and smiled. "Fine and how was yours?" She looked at the bags and rolled her eyes.

OOC: Poor Elhany :biggrin:

Selene looked at Nawen and said "Oh it was okay, just did a bit of shopping, i need to drop it off at my house before we go back to Skyrim, are you coming?"

OOC: Indeed. :laugh:

Nawen only nodded. She felt really uncomfortable in this city. She wanted to leave this place as soon as possible.