The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"My agents tell me that the emperor is using a duchess to destroy us" The snake

"He is in error then. It will result in a stand off. She can't play the power game. It will result in war" Aardorn replied

"Good! I want break some heads!" The pig butted in

"SILENCE! They will attempt to undermine our authority. My army is disciplined, but I can't speak for yours" The wolf snarled

"My army listens to me! Or I rip out teeth, cut off toes and break knees!" The pig snorted

"My army shall do what they do, but my defences are enough for a sizeable siege force." Aardorn said, smiling

"umm, I think I need... some discipline." The rat said, shrinking

"YOU DO!" The wolf growled

"I meant... my army... needs it" The rat stuttered

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene looked at Nawen and said "Hold on a second, we are going to Volpe first!" Selene put on the armor she was wearing when she went to visit the new member of the Duc's, she then had a carriage take her and Nawen to Duc Volpe's castle.

"Halt!" A voice shouted, and two soldiers clad in heavy armour with swords stood, "Star!" He challenged

Selene got out of the carriage and looked at the guards she said "I am the Duchess of Skyrim, and Supreme Commandant of the Imperial Legion, i am here to discuss the Emperors terms with Lord Volpe"

The two gaurds turned to each other "She isn't a friend, she doesn't know the response. What do we do?" one whispered

"Act normal"

"Greetings duchess. If the emperor has terms can he not come down and speak to his own duc" He emphisised the duc part.

Selene got out of the carriage and looked at the guards she said "I am the Duchess of Skyrim, and Supreme Commandant of the Imperial Legion, i am here to discuss the Emperors terms with Lord Volpe"

Nawen followed Selene, out of the carriage and glanced at the guards. She wondered what will happen now.

"Volpe is not one of the emperor's DUKES he is part of a gang as i am told called the Ducs, i Am a Duchess, your master has no ties with the emperor, and why in all aetherius would the emperor of tamriel come to Skyrim, to discuss terms with gang leader?" Selene said one eyebrow raised

"Your facts are confused miss. I am a soldier of the imperial legion under Duc Volpe. A man from a linage that has been Dukes for hundreds of years."

"Dont you dare try and tell me i am a fool!, if your master was a duke do you think the emperor would not have told me? why would he have an ultimatum that will lead to your masters execution if he does not comply to the emperors demands?!, and all soldiers in the imperial legion report to me, as Supreme Commandant"

"Dont you dare try and tell me i am a fool!, if your master was a duke do you think the emperor would not have told me? why would he have an ultimatum that will lead to your masters execution if he does not comply to the emperors demands?!, and all soldiers in the imperial legion report to me, as Supreme Commandant"

"LISTEN TO ME! My family has been part of the legions and have been assigned to Duc Volpe for generations. Granted I do not approve of the men he hires and trains off the books, few know about them."