• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Do not speak to me in such a tone sir, or your family shall be cut short!, now where is your master, this ultimatum has a time limit, one that is ticking away every second."

"You should watch your tone! Unless you fancy being a head shorter! This ultimatum will be dealt with in time. Please tell the emperor that Duc Volpe sends his regards, and that he is sure this is a mist ache. As for my family. You think you could kill both my sons? The guards would have you!"

"You dare speak to me like that?! i am duchess and supreme commandant. To bad that your masters regards shall never reach the emperor, and that the consequences of denying his demands shall befall your master. But well done soldier, you have just cost your master his life. Oh and you think you could behead me? Clearly you do not realise just who and what i am" Selene said as she got back into the carriage.

Then Nawen interfered. "Please, sir. We want no trouble. We just came here to see the Duc if it's impossible at the moment, then, could we see him another day?"

"I will have to send Timothy up to the keep to check. TIMOTHY!" The guard shouted, and a young boy ran over

"Yes sir?"

"Run on up to the castle and check if the Duc is in would you?"

"You dare speak to me like that?! i am duchess and supreme commandant. To bad that your masters regards shall never reach the emperor, and that the consequences of denying his demands shall befall your master. But well done soldier, you have just cost your master his life. Oh and you think you could behead me? Clearly you do not realise just who and what i am" Selene said as she got back into the carriage.

The other guard had been doing something to the carriage, and when she got in she saw some of her wine was gone

Selene got out and said "So men of the legion here have been reduced to petty thieves as well!" She turned to the man who had spoke to her a moment ago and said "Well, at least you retained your honor and courage, few would dare stand up to me." She said smiling

The wolf came down "What is it you want duchess?" He growled, he chucked timothy back to the guard with one hand

The guards fell deathly silent, as if one word out of place would get them killed in the most painful way possible

Edited by Brutii