• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Then you make the payment!! look it is not my ultimatum, i do not want any bloodshed, i grow tired of it! i have enough to deal with battling the stormcloaks! i do not want you as an enemy as well! just get the sum of 17,000 and a letter of apology to the emperor, and i shall try my best to persuade him that your land deed is intact! and the letter of apology must be from Aardorn! so please volpe i beg of you, dont make another war happen!" Selene said, after she finished she walked away.

OOC: BRB i am off to eat. a little early i know, but i am hungry

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Then you make the payment!! look it is not my ultimatum, i do not want any bloodshed, i grow tired of it! i have enough to deal with battling the stormcloaks! i do not want you as an enemy as well! just get the sum of 17,000 and a letter of apology to the emperor, and i shall try my best to persuade him that your land deed is intact! and the letter of apology must be from Aardorn! so please volpe i beg of you, dont make another war happen!" Selene said, after she finished she walked away.

OOC: BRB i am off to eat. a little early i know, but i am hungry

"I will not pay his dues..." Duc Volpe said, clenching his fist

"Then get him to pay his own dues!, if you bring another war about you shall be destroyed, impressive as your army may be they cannot stand up to the might of the elite legion of Titus mede the second!" With that Selene got back into the carriage.

The carriage fell apart and the guards laughed. Duc Volpe was un impressed "Put it back together fools. Or I'll tear out your insides!"

Selene fell to the floor hard as the carriage fell apart, she got up clutching her leg she looked at Volpe and said "Please my lord, just get Aardorn to pay, i dont want any more fighting" Selene then walked with nawen, they made a few steps before Selene fell to the ground she shouted "DAMN, MY LEG"

Nawen helped Selene to stand up.

Selene thanked Nawen and found a potion of healing in her handbag she drank it to heal the wound on her leg, she looked at Nawen and said "Damn that Aardorn to oblivion!, this is all his fault"

"I don't think we can do much about it anyway."