• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"No, so now i have to deal with another war, because Aardorn decides to betray us and join the duc's! he better pay that sum, or he shall die by my hand for making my men fight two wars!"

"Maybe he didn't, Selene. Only he alone knows what he's doing." She still believed in Aardorn and that he did not betrayed them.

Aardorn wandered again. He enjoyed that, just to look at his developing castle and it's grounds. Duc Volpe stepped out of the tree line "This is a waste of my time, Aardorn. I have more important things to do! Your two friends are a thorn in my side, make sure they don't come back!"

"How so?" Aardorn asked

"I don't care how, just make sure they don't, or I'll have your head..." Duc Volpe threatened.

Aardorn left his castle, heading off to find them. He left Prescott in charge of castle affairs for the time being

"I only hope your right Nawen, he is a good man deep down, i know it. I saw it in his eyes when he was impaled on my blade, so much defiance and bravery, but a good man"

"Impaled on your blade?" She shook her head. "I doubt I want to know more..."

"A very long story, me and Aardorn met in the chattering scrolls inn, it started with practical jokes, but ended with my blade through his stomach and his knife through my throat"

"Ah, the beginning of a beautiful friendship." The ranger said sarcastically.