• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Edward would then teleport back to Selene and Nawen barely dodging Aardorn.

In the meantime the assassin would climb into Duc Volpe's fortress and go to his study. The assassin would take some loot and go to leave, Volpe would appear in the doorway. They would then engage in a swordfight and the assassin would knock the man down. Slowly he would drag him to the balcony and throw him down the mountain. Volpe would be slowly bleeding out on spikes and the bottom. "That was easy." The assassin grunted.

Edited by EdwardWinterRP

Edward would then teleport back to Selene and Nawen barely dodging Aardorn.

In the meantime the assassin would climb into Duc Volpe's fortress and go to his study. The assassin would take some loot and go to leave, Volpe would appear in the doorway. They would then engage in a swordfight and the assassin would knock the man down. Slowly he would drag him to the balcony and throw him down the mountain. Volpe would be slowly bleeding out on spikes and the bottom. "That was easy." The assassin grunted.

Some one grabbed the assassin from behind "That was easy" He would mimick, them chuck the assassin down to join the double. Volpe sneered and headed down to the safe room

"I took care of Volpe." He then said.

OOC- You know what I find annoying? The fact Brutii reverses things which just happened in the RP.

OOC: I find it annoying how you didn't even give him a chance to defend himself, you just dictated he was going to die in the nastiest way possible... oh and I didn't reverse it, the one chucked down the mountain is dead,

Edited by Brutii