The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"I took care of Volpe." He then said.

OOC- You know what I find annoying? The fact Brutii reverses things which just happened in the RP.

"You... took care of him?" "You have terrible guards in this world. Everyone does whatever they pleases and they just sit there with baskets on their heads."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"I took care of Volpe." He then said.

OOC- You know what I find annoying? The fact Brutii reverses things which just happened in the RP.

"You... took care of him?" "You have terrible guards in this world. Everyone does whatever they pleases and they just sit there with baskets on their heads."

"No, Edward just kills everyone who tries to stop him. So the guards just learned to stay out of his way. I am leaving, I have to rally Volpe's men before something bad happens"

"No, Edward just kills everyone who tries to stop him. So the guards just learned to stay out of his way. I am leaving, I have to rally Volpe's men before something bad happens"

"You didn't even explained us anything and now you're leaving." Nawen sighed and looked at the dead bodies. "Someone needs to bury them." She thought to herself.

"Oh, wow. I killed Volpe and you're expecting me to show up?" He then continued "Why should I do that?"

"Because for once, I want you to see what you have done"

"This is a trap."

"Sure, because in the time you have been gone I have travelled 300 leagues and set up a trap"

OOC: See you tommorow after school

Edited by Brutii