The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Aardorn, you have been my enemy since we met. Why would it not be a trap?"

"Fine, don't come. I'll see you in hell, should you get there first, send my regards to the wolf"

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Aardorn rode to Duc Volpes castle "AARDORN! I was almost killed by an assassin! I thought you took care of them friends of yours!"

"Your alive?"

"Yes I am alive! Almost dead, and you shall pay for it!" A cart carrying the soldiers Aardorn lost rolled by "They are your men! Are you more incompetent than de puce?!"

"I assure you I..." Aardorn was cut off as the wolf smashed him hard in the chest and kicked him in the head as he doubled over. The wolf stood over him, and brought his heavy metal boot down between Aardorns legs. Aardorn moaned, and lay there.

"You are getting off easy! I should kill you!" The wolf snarlled, before smashing the hilt of his blade into Aardorns chest, Aardorn fell into unconsciousness from the pain.

"And... he's gone." Nawen looked around the area. Much to her surprise she found a shovel. She glanced at Edward and Selene. "I'm going to bury these men. So you two can go to the nearest village if you don't want to help because it will take a really long time to finish." She then started digging graves for the guards. She hoped that they'll leave her because she also wanted to be alone and people usually don't want to work hard.

"And... he's gone." Nawen looked around the area. Much to her surprise she found a shovel. She glanced at Edward and Selene. "I'm going to bury these men. So you two can go to the nearest village if you don't want to help because it will take a really long time to finish." She then started digging graves for the guards. She hoped that they'll leave her because she also wanted to be alone and people usually don't want to work hard.

OOC: Galagul's body isn't there, Aardorn took it.

OOC: Galagul's body isn't there, Aardorn took it.

OOC: But there are still others.