• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Aardorn stumbled into duc volpes stables to get his horse. He pulled the last of the daggers from his chest, and fixed his dislocated leg... the Volpe had spared no expense to cause pain. Still he had something to do.

He arrived in the imperial city, and burst into the imperial palace looking for the emperor.

Emperor Titus Mede the Second arose from his throne, his squad of elite guards surrounded him, he looked at Aardorn and said "What is the meaning of this child?! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"

"Excuse me sir, I believe their are customary greetings to say first. Hail the Emperor! Now how about you greet me?" Aardorn said

Selene looked at Nawen and said "Im off to see the emperor, use my house in Solitude if you need a place to stay" Selene clicked her fingers and teleported to the imperial palace, she entered the throne room and said "My lordship i have some matters too...." She saw Aardorn, and she saw the Guards looking defensive she looked At Aardorn and said "What the hell are you doing here?! step away from his royal highness!" She said defensively of Titus Mede II Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene looked at Nawen and said "Im off to see the emperor, use my house in Solitude if you need a place to stay" Selene clicked her fingers and teleported to the imperial palace, she entered the throne room and said "My lordship i have some matters too...." She saw Aardorn, and she saw the Guards looking defensive she looked At Aardorn and said "What the hell are you doing here?! step away from his royal highness!" She said defensively of Titus Mede II

"I am here because I want to be here" He said, bluntly