• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"No, not yet i am here to protect his lordship. But if i can i will meet you there later"

The emperors eyes widened and he said "Ah you are Aardorn? No your death is not necessary, i dont need you dead my boy, it is Volpe i want! you matter little boy, i only said you must die to scare Volpe, but it seems even that does not matter to him, I dont wish for your life son, you may go and continue with life."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"No, not yet i am here to protect his lordship. But if i can i will meet you there later"

The emperors eyes widened and he said "Ah you are Aardorn? No your death is not necessary, i dont need you dead my boy, it is Volpe i want! you matter little boy, i only said you must die to scare Volpe, but it seems even that does not matter to him, I dont wish for your life son, you may go and continue with life."

"You think you can do that? Do you honestly think you can threaten me and expect me to back down?"

"Show some respect, you are in my palace and in my presence! i am letting you live foolish boy! In fact i have an offer for you: Kill Volpe for me, and i shall make you a lord, give you a small army, and a substantial sum of gold."

Aardorn thought on this. It sounded like a good deal, but Volpe would be a tough fight... he wasn't sure what to make of it "Let me dwell on this a moment..." He said, thinking

OOC: let me go eat for a moment.