• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

The Emperor smiled And shook Aardorns hand he said kindly "Then you shall kill him for me, and the reward shall be exactly as stated? Although i have to tell you, your rank, men and money shall not be anything to rival Selene with, indeed you shall be a lord, but not to the extend of dukedom." The emperor siad in a friendly tone, explaining to Aardorn. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene walked into the throne room and went up to the emperor, she gave him some documents: A report on the civil war between the stormcloaks and the empire, she knelt before him and then git up and left. She teleported to the location of Nawen and Edward, she looked at Edward and then said "Soooo have you found the person you were looking for?"

Aardorn understood, but power was not his only gain here...

Aardorn rode into Duc Volpe's castle, and found him on top of one of the towers

"You return Aardorn? You did what I asked?" The wolf said

"I am here to kill you" Aardorn said

"Come then! Try!" The wolf snarled, before charging forward and slashing at Aardorn, Aardorn parried, and kicked him back "You fight better than your grand father. I'll give you that!" Aardorn swung his blade, knocking off the wolf's helmet. The wolf growled and slashed Aardorn across the chest, slicing through his leather armour. Aardorn retaliated, kicking the wolf between the legs. He groaned in pain as his foot hit the wolfs armour. The wolf smashed his fist into Aardorns face, leaving a large bruise. Aardorn shoulder barged him back, but the wolf sliced his arm, disarming him as he bent in pain. The wolf stood over Aardorn, and raised his sword to kill him, but Aardorn elbowed him in the face, and swung his fist up into the wolfs hand as he brought it down, he twisted the wolfs wrist and pulled it out his hand.

"It's over" Aardorn shouted at him "Surrender!"

"KILL ME NOW! I WILL NOT BOW BEFORE YOU!" The wolf snarled, Aardorn stub him in the chest with his own sword, twisted it and kicked him off the tower, he plummeted down to the ground. Aardorn exhaled, and raised the imperial banner above the castle

Edited by Brutii

Selene saw the imperial banner from Volpes tower and said "LOOK, AARDORN HAS DONE IT!" Selene traveled to Volpes tower and found Aardorn, she looked at him and said "Well done my friend!, take my hand and i shall teleport us to the emperor, he will want to see you right away!" She said happily, feeling very proud of Aardorn.