The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Nawen looked at the fort and noticed the imperial banner. When Selene disappeared again she shook her head and looked at Edward. "You know, I wish you spellcasters would walk on foot more often. I knew a warlock once and even he wasn't teleporting all over the place."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene saw the imperial banner from Volpes tower and said "LOOK, AARDORN HAS DONE IT!" Selene traveled to Volpes tower and found Aardorn, she looked at him and said "Well done my friend!, take my hand and i shall teleport us to the emperor, he will want to see you right away!" She said happily, feeling very proud of Aardorn.

"I have to set the affairs of the late Duc in order first" Aardorn said

Edward then started to walk and found her tracks. "Here." He would then carry on walking along the tracks, making sure he doesn't lose where he is.

Nawen followed Edward and looked at the tracks. They were quite visible and even someone who isn't a ranger could follow them easily. She started walking as well.

Selene said "Alright, but dont take too long, i shall wait right here for you"

Aardorn quickly searched the castle, he found that the Duc had little to set in order. Seemed he had no family and that his economy was set in order, he would set up a burial, but the Duc's body was now probably down stream being ate by the fish. He returned to Selene

"Alright my friend take my hand, you are going to be a Lord Aardorn! a noble of respect and valor!, come on let us go, and when we get there kneel before the Emperor and tell him what you have done, remain knelt until he tells you to stand" Selene took Aardorns hand and transported them to the palace, the emperor rose from his throne and stood at the center of the ornate room...

The tracks carried on going until they reached dive rock. "She must be here somewhere." He said, looking around.

Nawen looked around as well. She then noticed another tracks. "There! I see some more tracks!" She started following the tracks she just found.

"Alright my friend take my hand, you are going to be a Lord Aardorn! a noble of respect and valor!, come on let us go, and when we get there kneel before the Emperor and tell him what you have done, remain knelt until he tells you to stand" Selene took Aardorns hand and transported them to the palace, the emperor rose from his throne and stood at the center of the ornate room...

"Hail, sir!" Aardorn bowed, but he raised again, he disregarded Selene's 'advice' "I have killed Duc Volpe, I am sorry that I bring no body, but that washed down stream after a kicked him from the tower. 'Twould seem he also had no family to carry on his name. I pity really, he was a great man. Evil, but great. I have no doubt he could have taken down half the legion with a handful of men. No disrespect, sir." he added the last part quickly