The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Well what a relief!" The emperor chuckled "You now have a place on the council of lords, and obviously title of lord, You shall always be welcome in my palace my boy, and if you need advice, or help with lording, see Selene, but if you feel like the travel come and see me my lad! Follow your duties and oath to the empire, and go with my blessing" The Emperor smiled and said "Do you have any questions? if so now would be a perfect time to ask"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Well what a relief!" The emperor chuckled "You now have a place on the council of lords, and obviously title of lord, You shall always be welcome in my palace my boy, and if you need advice, or help with lording, see Selene, but if you feel like the travel come and see me my lad! Follow your duties and oath to the empire, and go with my blessing" The Emperor smiled and said "Do you have any questions? if so now would be a perfect time to ask"

"A single one sir. During my time in Duc Volpe's study, I managed to find a letter. It detailed the Aldermeri, and said that the empire was getting to weak to defend it's self. I believe he was going to strike the Aldermeri. He seemed to want to do it to build a new empire. As such I have merely to ask this. Are we at war with the Aldermeri? if so, are they wining?"

"Ahh my lad, a very delicate matter: Now we were at war with them in the great war, they sacked the imperial city and very nearly destroyed us, all provinces but Skyrim have broken from the empire, the rest of the Elven nations joined the Aldmeri dominion. We won in the battle of the red ring, in which we destroyed all of their forces here in Cyrodiil, after the war was finished, we both signed the white gold concordat, and we met the demands of the thalmor in such treaty. The worship of talos is now banned, and the thalmor part of the government. So no my boy we are not at war anymore, more like in a den of ravening beasts, feeding them scraps to stop them from pouncing on us." The emperor said somberly

"Ahh my lad, a very delicate matter: Now we were at war with them in the great war, they sacked the imperial city and very nearly destroyed us, all provinces but Skyrim have broken from the empire, the rest of the Elven nations joined the Aldmeri dominion. We won in the battle of the red ring, in which we destroyed all of their forces here in Cyrodiil, after the war was finished, we both signed the white gold concordat, and we met the demands of the thalmor in such treaty. The worship of talos is now banned, and the thalmor part of the government. So no my boy we are not at war anymore, more like in a den of ravening beasts, feeding them scraps to stop them from pouncing on us." The emperor said somberly

"I think I understand." Aardorn said "I take my leave of you now sir." He said, before leaving and heading for his castle.

Edited by Brutii

Edward would then start to talk to Nawen. "Now the matter is over, what should we do now?"

Whilst Edward was standing there Autumn would be hugging him.

"Uhm... go somewhere I guess. I don't really know." She looked at both of them and wondered if this woman, Autumn is going to stay with them or rather Edward from now on.