• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene left the palace shortly after Aardorn, she had spoke to the Emperor for a while then left, she teleported herself to Nawens location and said "Why hello my dear! i have some wonderful news about Aardorn!" She said happily

Nawen noticed Selene. "Oh. Hello there. What happened?" The drow asked while walking to the village.

Aardorn walked up to his keep, and began to write letters of apology to families of the men edward killed. He came to one of a young boy, 17, and he took special interest in writing this. Prehapes because he had promised his mother he would come home, he wrote

Mrs Durch

I am writing to say that your child will not be returning to you. He died on the road to a man called Edward. I can't state how sorry I am. Indeed, I don't know if there is a word for how sorry I am, but what I do know is that your son is dead because I was too weak to stop it.

From Aardorn

He felt terrible, he delivered the letter personally. Once she read it, she slapped him hard "That is for not keeping your promise!" She shouted

The guard with him stepped forward but Aardorn stopped him

"I deserved that." She slapped him again "I'm not quite sure I deserved that one" He said, before retreating back to the keep with the captain, he went so fast he was practically running,"I'm telling you, captain, there was nothing worse than an angry woman... at least she didn't have a sword. Next time I go to apologise to a woman. Stop me!"

"He has killed Volpe!, and from the emperor he has been made a lord!.... Lord Aardorn eh? i am so very happy for him, he deserves no less" Selene said happily, walking with Nawen

Nawen smiled as she walked. She was happy for Aardorn. "Lord Aardorn? That's wonderful news!"

"He has killed Volpe!, and from the emperor he has been made a lord!.... Lord Aardorn eh? i am so very happy for him, he deserves no less" Selene said happily, walking with Nawen

Nawen smiled as she walked. She was happy for Aardorn. "Lord Aardorn? That's wonderful news!"

"Indeed!, well we should throw him a party, to celebrate his new found title!" Selene said happily