• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene laughed and said "Yes i suppose so, or we could have it at my house in solitude? you know edward the place you stayed in for the night... after the wedding from eh.... hell"

OOC: BRB guys just 5 mins

"Wedding from hell? Who have you two killed now I wonder" Aardorn said, sitting behind them, he had only just arrived, but it looked like he had been sitting there since the beginning of the conversation

Nawen sighed and looked at the tavern. She saw nothing wrong with it. It seemed like any other tavern. She did agreed with Edward though.

Then she heard Aardorn talking and looked at him. "Lord Aardorn. That sounds... great! Congratulations."

Edited by Naktis

"Why hello Aardorn." He then looked straight at him. "Remember the time we assassinated the two people, just married?" He continued. "That was the wedding from hell."

"Lovely. Blood on a holy altar. You think gods forgive shedding blood on holy ground?"

Nawen ordered some ale for all of them and once their table was full of mugs she sat down and grabbed one. Her gauntlets were still dirty from the graves digging but she ignored it. "I doubt the Gods cared about it." Edited by Naktis

Nawen ordered some ale for all of them and once their table was full of mugs she sat down and grabbed one. Her gauntlets were still dirty from the graves digging but she ignored it. "I doubt the Gods cared about it."

"You think?" He said, drinking as much ale as he could in one gulp