• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Edward and Autumn threw some money across the table towards Nawen. "Thanks for the drinks." He laughed.

She looked at the money and pushed them again towards them both. "There's no need for that. My treat!" She smiled at them and lowered her head. "Yes, I think so." She answered to Aardorn.

"Another rich person, eh?" She smiled an looked at the bottle that Selene handed to her. She continued to drink cheap ale. Nawen hoped that Selene won't take this as an insult. She's not used to the expensive drinks and this ale reminded her of home and those rare but fun evenings at the taverns and tavern fights with the dwarves.

Selene looked at Aardorn and said "Whats the matter? Never traded your soul in a three way split before?"

"Never traded my soul and never will. I am content to die with it"

"Umm good point, although i had no choice really, it was that or die a slow and painful death, although i can pay off the debt i owe to the three Daedra lords, i am quite close, just a little longer and i shall have my own soul back in my body" Selene said, holding and looking at the chandelier necklace she always wore around her neck, which contained three black gems.