• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"I was not ready for death Nawen, i never was and never will be, i shall live forever, soul or no soul!, im to vain too just die" Selene said, looking into the black gems, which seemed to contain a strange mist, which swirled around inside

"Nobody lives for ever" Aardorn said

Nawen looked at Selene for a moment, then lowered her head again. She could not understand how could someone want to live forever? As an elf, Nawen could live for thousands of years yet she does not want to. It's a lonely existence. Edited by Naktis

OOC: Can anyone think of a surname for Selene? i need something noble or royal, or aristocratic, but not anything ridiculous.

"well that is enough about soul trading, subject closed" Selene walked over to the bar and a young man tried to chat her up.

Nawen quickly stood up and went up stairs, she changed back into her old and not so fancy armor. She then came back to her seat, grabbed her skinning knife and started carving something on her flute.

OOC: Uhm... Wennell? :D

OOC: Can anyone think of a surname for Selene? i need something noble or royal, or aristocratic, but not anything ridiculous.

"well that is enough about soul trading, subject closed" Selene walked over to the bar and a young man tried to chat her up.

Nawen quickly stood up and went up stairs, she changed back into her old and not so fancy armor. She then came back to her seat, grabbed her skinning knife and started carving something on her flute.

OOC: Uhm... Wennell? :D

"What are you carving" Aardorn asked, he was curious to why she was carving into a flute

"What are you carving" Aardorn asked, he was curious to why she was carving into a flute

"What?" She raised her head and looked at Aardorn. "Oh, this. Nothing just the name of my panther. She used to chew on my flutes, so I made this one for her a long time ago. It's magical and never breaks." She looked at the name Sinn she carved on the surface of her wooden flute and touched it gently.