• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene looked at it and smiled she said "How sweet!, you have a panther? such beautiful animals!, and her name is... sinn, how adorable!"

"Yes." Nawen nodded and looked at Selene. "In my homeland druids and rangers have animal companions. Well most of them anyway. I found Sinn when she was only a month old. She was lying beside her dead mother and brothers that hunters killed, so I took her with me and raised her."

"If there is one thing i hate it is hunters who hunt such beautiful animals for sport! if it were for survival then i would be forgiving!, i may wear coats of fur, but they are from animals which are sustainable, i would never hunt such a rare and wonderful beast for a coat! even i will not go that far for fashion!" Selene said angrily, feeling sadness for the loss of such brilliant beasts for fun

Nawen only nodded to what Selene said. It is true though as a ranger, Nawen was fond of all animals and hated to see them hurt. In a selfish way Nawen was kind of glad that everything turned out that way. Her panther, Sinn was her best and dearest friend and Nawen loved her with all her heart.

Back when her father was here he said that Nawen never really had friends because of her heritage, yet he was wrong. Sinn was her friend and her presence comforted Nawen during her lonely life as ranger and an outcast in her homeland.

"And what of Sinn? is she back in the underdark?" Selene asked

Nawen thought about if for a moment. "I lived on a surface and I only been in Underdark once and that was before I found Sinn." Nawen sighed as she remembered everything she saw in the Underdark. It's a terrible place to live in. At least for someone like her. "But yes, she should be in the Underdark by now. With my father."

"Oh yes your father, is he okay? the last i saw him was in the tavern i hope he is alright"

"I hope so too. He went back to the city he was in - Lith My’athar. Something happened down there so he had to return. My father sends his greetings."