The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Well i certainly hope he is okay, he seemed like a very nice man, although when we first met he drew his sword and threatened me with it.... but there was no fight, it was a little awkward but no fight dont worry.

"Why would he do that?"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Aardorn sat their, playing five finger fillet with an old man, poor guy couldn't beat him. The old man wandered off, hoping not to lose the end of another finger, and Aardorn quickly grew bored of waiting, he couldn't find anything to do.

Edward would flick out a knife. "Five finger fillet?" He then started doing it really fast.

Aardorn took the knife and landed it between each of his fingers with stunning accuracy and speed. He reversed after his little finger and went backwards across his hand.

Selene got up and announced "Well guys i am off to see an old friend in the imperial city, cant call him a good man as that would be lying, i will be back tomorrow so i shall see you all soon." Selene disappeared in a flash of light.

She reappeared in the imperial palace, she went off into the tower. She entered a room and closed the door, she looked at the man and said "Why Hello Coation, i have not seen you in hmm.... 50 years! how are things in the Dawn my old friend!" Selene said happily, glad to see her old acquaintance again.

"He saw me feeding on a bandit, and tried to stop me from claiming another victim"

"Oh... well that's how he is." When Selene disappeared Nawen sighed and took another sip of her ale. She looked at Edward and Aardorn and they were doing... whatever they did.

Edited by Naktis

Selene got up and announced "Well guys i am off to see an old friend in the imperial city, cant call him a good man as that would be lying, i will be back tomorrow so i shall see you all soon." Selene disappeared in a flash of light.

She reappeared in the imperial palace, she went off into the tower. She entered a room and closed the door, she looked at the man and said "Why Hello Coation, i have not seen you in hmm.... 50 years! how are things in the Dawn my old friend!" Selene said happily, glad to see her old acquaintance again.

"Not good at all." The man said "If losing my position in the council wasn't enough, the emperor went and smashed half my brothers and sisters off the damn walls!"

Aardorn looked at Edward "I have always been rather good at it"