The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene pulled up a chair and said "What? our family has been destroyed? and your position lost?! after everything you went to to rid the empire of ocato!... i wish there were something i could do! when i heard you were back, i simply had to come! So... what is your plan? The mythic dawn do not give up so easily! that was one of the first things you taught me"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene pulled up a chair and said "What? our family has been destroyed? and your position lost?! after everything you went to to rid the empire of ocato!... i wish there were something i could do! when i heard you were back, i simply had to come! So... what is your plan? The mythic dawn do not give up so easily! that was one of the first things you taught me"

"Umm, actually it was to wait until there is no more emperor then strike again. We lack the manpower to kill the emperor himself" Coation said

OOC; Be back later... I hope

"We make up for what we lack in manpower, by me being in his court!, we are very close and he trusts me with his life!, i could kill him, or get us close enough to do so!" Selene said She then looked away and said "What i say is treason!, we do not truly require his death so soon do we? let the man live out his life, i owe him at least an ounce of loyalty!, but the one thing i can do is get you your position back!, dont worry i have my ways, you shall be high chancellor once again Coation" Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"That's a really odd game you two just played." Nawen looked at the people in the tavern and noticed how one person looked directly at them. Once he noticed that Nawen is looking at him, the person quickly left the tavern.

Nawen stood up and followed him outside.

OOC: Introducing new character. :laugh:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1943694-1313408610.jpg

Nawen went behind the tavern and looked around. Where did he go? She then saw Edward. "I followed someone. Now I don't know where he is." She was about to give up her search when she felt a presence, just behind her. "Ah, so brought a friend too." The mysterious person stepped out from the shadows. It was a man. He wore black armor and carried a silver sword which was sheathed. His pointy ears were visible through the black hair. He looked at both Edward and Nawen while grinning. Two sharp fangs were visible.

Nawen grabbed her daggers and glared at the man. "Who are you? Why are you here!?" The person pretended to be insulted. "Lower your weapons. I'm not here to harm anyone."