The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene sat down next to him and read the daedric script, she said "Have something planned, my brother?"

The daedric script translated into gibberish "Maybe" He said bluntly

Aardorn shot up "Who be you? From where do you hail?" He shouted to the vampire

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Edward would then fire a few shots in to the mans shoulder. "I was getting bored of you."

The vampire casted a shield spell on himself. "Be careful where you shoot, boy." The vampire then looked at Aardorn. "Someone with manners. How odd." He looked at all of them. "My name is Shadow. I came from Cyrodiil." Nawen looked at the vampire. "My name is Nawen."

Edited by Naktis

Selene then said "What of Oldanwor? of paradise my brother? do we still hold our sacred fortress, and promised land?"

"The three fortresses, Oldanwor, Lake Arrius caverns and Ipsumali still exist, and paradise is still held. The gate to the shores of oblivion is shut, and we are finding it hard to open a new one"

Aardorn looked at the vampire "Aardorn of Cyrodile"

Edited by Brutii

Selene sighed with relief "Well at least i have the comfort of knowing we still hold our sacred ground, and the holy xarxes. And i have fulfilled my task, i have infiltrated the court of Vaermina, Nocturnal and Mephala, and gained my place in the Empire, Vaermina trusts me as a daughter, and my soul has been split in three! but my lord, when should the next part of Dagons plan come into fruition? to tell the daedra three that lord Dagon has Fooled them!"

From Cyrodiil? The vampire thought to himself. Aardorn? The new lord? He looked at the adventurers again. Without saying anything he simply left. Nawen went after him but he was nowhere to be found. "He's gone."

OOC: He does that. Appear and disappear whenever he wants. :tongue: