The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Then, my brother what is our task? what shall we do as we wait? anything required brother shall be done!"

"We just need to wait. There is nothing to do until then" He said, he pushed one of the schematics aside and began taking notes on the next one

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Then my brother Coation, i must pass onto you some grim news, a member of the dawn in Skyrim was carrying Mehrunes razor, he was destroyed, and the razor broken! another member of the dawn has his own personal museum, dedicated to the dawn, he has Mankar cammorans commentaries, the new robes of the dawn you designed, and one piece of the razor! But he is useless! only interested in the artifacts, not our lord or our cause! What shall i do with him my lord? and shall i recover the razor?" Selene asked Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Then my brother Coation, i must pass onto you some grim news, a member of the dawn in Skyrim was carrying Mehrunes razor, he was destroyed, and the razor broken! another member of the dawn has his own personal museum, dedicated to the dawn, he has Mankar cammorans commentaries, the robes new new robes of the dawn you designed, and one piece of the razor! But he is useless! only interested in the artifacts, not our lord or our cause! What shall i do with him my lord? and shall i recover the razor?" Selene asked

"The razor? Then it is up there. Maybe you should, but why has he a museum to the dawn? Why is he not helping us?"

Nawen followed Edward inside. She grabbed a mug of ale and started drinking ale. She thought about this vampire they all just met. What a strange man.

Meanwhile back in Cyrodiil, Shadow walked the streets of Cheydinhal. The truth was, there was no Ayleid artifact. He heard stories about this vampire woman who could walk during the day without being burned by the sun. Even stranger thing was that she was a loyal servant of the Empire. Or whatever is left of it anyway. His sources told him that the woman is currently in Skyrim. So he went there to see her.

"His name is Silus Vesuius The reason he created the museum is because he is a part of the family bloodline which was apparently a part of the Mythic Dawn, but he is no true member! an unbeliever if you ask me lord! even selling, yes selling the commentaries you wrote my lord! flogging them as if nonexistent! But when i recover the razor, and lord dagon has restored it to its former glory, if our lord does, shall i bring it to you lord? to be sealed in our Vaults? unless you wish its use for yourself my lord, whatever is required!"

"His name is Silus Vesuius The reason he created the museum is because he is a part of the family bloodline which was apparently a part of the Mythic Dawn, but he is no true member! an unbeliever if you ask me lord! even selling, yes selling the commentaries you wrote my lord! flogging them as if nonexistent! But when i recover the razor, and lord dagon has restored it to its former glory, if our lord does, shall i bring it to you lord? to be sealed in our Vaults? unless you wish its use for yourself my lord, whatever is required!"

"While we do need the razor, you should remember by selling them he is merely spreading our word. I never wrote the commentaries they are the work of Mankar. Bring the razor"