The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Im sorry my lord did i say commentaries? no i meant the books you wrote after your ascension, Then i shall recover the razor and bring it to you" Selene got up and headed for the door but before she did she said "Do you still have the robes i wore as high priestess? i could use them lord"

"No. They are missing. Taken from the imperial vaults along with the most of the dawns Items kept there"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Shadow went to the Imperial City. The Palace district. He did not know why he went there. It was still dark outside.

Nawen looked at them both and smiled. "We all are friends. There's no need to be shy." She smiled again warmly to Autumn.

Edited by Naktis

"Damn the Unbelievers lord! but i assume that you still have your sword? Any leads on where they were taken? i would gladly recover our stolen relics lord"

"The relics are long gone. My sword is with me. As is my mind... I think"

Selene chuckled "Ahh my lord, i shall get their location from the keeper of the vaults, or the emperor, And Coation, we have never been sane!" Selene bowed and said "Dagon be with you brother" And left, she learnt the location of the relics from hours of scouring over records, and asking the keeper, she returned to Coations room and said "I have found the location of the relics, i shall return with them, and The razor" She left the palace and walked down the steps, heading for the plaza...

Selene turned on her heel and said "Umm.... i have business here, as a Duchess that is to be expected no? i was meeting with a diplomat, who requested me" Selene said, lying about who she just met.

"Right..." Shadow nodded and smiled. He did not believed what she said.

Nawen smiled and looked at Autumn. "Hello. Earlier you said that you prefer using bows than swords."

Edited by Naktis