• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"And i assume you are looking for me?" Selene said, sensing the vampire had just found who he was after

"Yes. A vampire and a loyal servant of the crumbling empire." The vampire smiled and folded his arms on his chest. "I can't believe that some people believe in this."

Selene looked at him and said "Not just a Vampire my dear, i am The Daywalker, and what is it you are surprised about? My position as Duchess? my loyalty to the empire?"

"All of it. Whatever you're doing it's not for the loyalty to the empire. My dear."

"A smart one arent you? but i cannot tell you where my loyalties lie, you would not keep it a secret, of that i am sure, my dear"

He stepped closer to Selene. "And how do you know that exactly?" He then listened to what Selene said after that. "Selfish ambition?" He smiled and looked straight Selene in the eyes. "Oh, I've heard of it. Trust me."

Edited by Naktis

"Umm i like a man i can relate too! come then to my home, we shall discuss it there." Selene led the Vampire to her home, they entered and she closed the door, she sat on a chair in the living room, she offered the Vampire a seat as well.

Shadow followed the woman to her house. It was really luxurious. His personal lair wasn't as luxurious as this place but then again Shadow never really cared for things like that. "You have a really good taste in... well everything." He said as he walked to the nearest chair. He sat down as well.