• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene smiled at the compliment and said "Thank you, i do love your eyes" She said staring into them, she heard the knocking and said "Edward what the hell do you want! is a Duchess not allowed some time on her own!?"

"My eyes? I do love yours as well." He froze when someone knocked at the door. "What in the name of..!?" He thought to himself.

Selene wondered if this man's compliments were just to get him something, she had been hurt to many times before and after the loss of her husband.... but she was just so happy, for once someone made her feel wanted, she looked into his eyes and said "Oh do you?, i also like your face, you have such a wonderful face"

Selene wondered if this man's compliments were just to get him something, she had been hurt to many times before and after the loss of her husband.... but she was just so happy, for once someone made her feel wanted, she looked into his eyes and said "Oh do you?, i also like your face, you have such a wonderful face"

"What do you hope to achieve with all the compliments, my dear beautiful lady." He smiled at Selene bearing his fangs. "Is it... selfish ambition?"

Selene bore her own fangs and said "Hmm maybe it is, but i need to know the name of my... prey" She said looking at him

"Your prey? That certainly sounds... interesting. You can call me Shadow and if I'm not mistaken you are Selene. Correct?"