The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: with the mod servant of the dawn, you rise up in the ranks and become leader, and immortal, you then take the position of high chancellor, so we are not talking true lore here :D

"He was, after Coation took his position, we lost our power, and my lord lost his position when titus mede the first conquered the empire. And the Razor has been broken, split into four parts, i need to find three, and each is in Skyrim"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"He was, after Coation took his position, we lost our power, and my lord lost his position when titus mede the first conquered the empire. And the Razor has been broken, split into four parts, i need to find three, and each is in Skyrim"

Shadow nodded as he listened to Selene. He glanced at her when she mentioned the parts of Mehrunes Razor. "Yes... they all are indeed in Skyrim."

"You know where to find them my love?" Selene said leaning closer, she was not trying to seduce him, but she could not deny she had feelings for him.

OOC: She has feelings for Shadow? Hehe. :ninja:

"Not all but, yes." He looked straight in Selene's eyes again. He wondered was she trying to seduce him to gain the information from him and then try to get rid off him? This woman, Selene was indeed very interesting.

OOC: Im sorry i hope you don't mind, i just thought they suit :biggrin:

"Could you help me find them? i could just ask you for their location but, well it would be a lot better finding them with company, and adventuring is fun and you seem very interesting"

OOC: It's alright. It is hard to resist his vampiric charms and good looks. XD

"Hmm... alright. I will help you." He would not have told the locations of these shards if she wanted to go and look for them alone. "This will be really interesting... my dear."

"Indeed it shall, but first, i need to get the artifacts of the dawn from a safe in the bank of Cyrodiil. in there is my Dress i wore as high priestess of the mythic dawn, and i need them back, coming with me for a break in... my dear" Selene said looking into his eyes.

"Help to break you in to the bank of Cyrodiil? I'm in!" He looked back at her.

Selene led him to the bank, As duchess no-one questioned her as she entered the vault's, she took them deep underground until they found the vault she was looking for, the huge vault was in the wall, it's complicated dwemer door was the challenge, she looked at Shadow and said "This is it, the challenge is the door, a complicated mechanism, which is also trapped with fire magic, im not an expert thief but we need it open... any ideas?"

Shadow looked at the vault. "No problem." He went closer to the door and inspected it carefully. Before working on the lock however, Shadow casted a shield spell on himself and Selene. He then grabbed an odd looking lockpick and started working on the lock. A fireball shot it Shadow but because of shield spell nothing happened.