The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Dirmire walked in his robes black as night. He walked over towards edward and heard in on the conversation trying to be unoticed Edited by Meciathe

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Edward would then send a message to her mind. "Now. It has started now." He then smiled towards her and then looked to Autumn.

Nawen listened to the message. "Oh..." she thought to herself. Without saying anything Nawen passed another drink to Aardorn. She never was in a party before and had no idea what people do during the parties.

Dirmire walked in his robes black as night. He walked over towards edward and heard in on the conversation trying to be unoticed

"Someone is here" Aardorn said, nodding toward Dirmire

They arrived at the location, Selene let go of Shadow's hand and walked over to the Hagraven, who was the witch of the rock, the witch said "Hello, my pretty, why are you here? going to let me have your face now?" Selene lifted an eyebrow, she turned her back on the witch and suddenly spun round, decapitating the witch with her war fan, she went to the altar and rummaged around, there under a cloth was the pommel, Selene put it in her bag and said "That is it! all of the pieces, now i need to return to Silus, he does not know i am a member of the dawn, so i will keep him thinking that." She teleported her and Shadow to Silus' house she gave him the pieces and he led her and Shadow high into the mountains, to the shrine of Mehrunes Dagon...

http://images.uesp.net/thumb/e/e2/SR-place-Shrine_of_Mehrunes_Dagon.jpg/799px-SR-place-Shrine_of_Mehrunes_Dagon.jpg

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Nawen looked at dark robed man. She nodded to Aardorn to show that she sees the man as well.

Shadow stayed silent while Selene talked to the witch and how she decapitated her. "Nice moves." he thought to himself.

Once they teleported to the shrine, he raised his head and looked at the statue of Mehrunes Dagon. "Nice statue." He said as he still looked at it.

Edited by Naktis