• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

It took quite some time until the drow reached the village and the tavern.

She when noticed the strange man... and he was drunk. Once she stepped inside the inn, Nawen went straight to the table where the rangers were sitting. She sat down and grabbed the nearest mug of ale which luckily still was full and drank all the ale in it at once. "That's it!" She said out loud. I'm going to drink myself under the table and by the nine hells I hope there won't be any dragons once I'll able to walk a straight line again!"

Edited by Naktis

"Gil-galad was an Elven-king.

Of him the harpers sadly sing:

the last whose realm was fair and free

between the Mountains and the Sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen.

his shining helm afar was seen;

the countless stars of heaven's field

were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,

and where he dwelleth none can say;

for into darkness fell his star

in Oblivion where the shadows are." Kolran and him sung together, Jourdan looked on, laughing, Aardorn and Kolran probably couldn't remember their names

"HEY HO AND OFF WE GO WEEEE!" Selene popped open a bottle of the strongest alcohol she could find, she filled everyones tankards and drunk herself silly. Soon she was dancing on the table half in her dress half out, her hair a huge mess and her words slurred, she danced a jolly good jig and pulled Nawen onto the table to join in...

"HUH! WHA!" Aardorn, lifted him off, he heard Nawen talking about drinking "Wenna? No, thats wrong. wanen? wrong again. Nawen? I think I'm right!"

"Yes, yes. Whatever. Just give me that!" She grabbed another mug of ale and drank it all at once again. Soon she was dragged on the table by Selene and she noticed how she started dancing.

Nawen was terrible at dancing so she simply jumped down or rather fell off the table.

Edited by Naktis