The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Get my hand slag, drag, i maen bag, thats it baaagg, there is a potion in it to sober, us...all.up." Selene was not very sober at all she really needed that potion, and so did everyone else!

Nawen only rolled her eyes and gave the potions to everyone else expect herself. Some fresh air is what she needs.

Once the potions were given to everyone, the drow went outside. It was nighttime already and all the people were in their homes. Sleeping probably. She removed her hood and sighed. Nawen raised her head as she leaned against the wall. She smiled as the wind played with her long silver hair. (Yes I know that in the screenshots she's with short hair but Nawen suppose to have long hair. :P )

Edited by Naktis

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

in an instant Selene was sober, she pulled up her dress and stepped outside, she saw Nawen and said "What beautiful hair you have my dear, natural i assume?, i wish i could say the same for myself" She leaned against the wall and stared at the beautiful night sky she said to nawen "Fascinating is it not?"

"Thank you." Nawen said silently. She had no idea how hair can be unnatural. Probably yet another oddness from this land. "Indeed." Nawen nodded. "I've never seen that thing before." The drow said as she pointed to the aurora.

"Ahh yes the aurora!, a fascination which is only found here in Skyrim, the nords beleive it to be a gift from the god's... and i just want to agree, it is so beautiful!,So tell me, what is your homeland like?"

Nawen listened carefully to everything Selene said. "My homeland? Well I traveled a lot through out my life. As a ranger, the only home I knew was the wilderness. It's nothing like Skyrim though. It looks more like Cyrodiil. There's no snow. Just woods, few settlements a city, mountains and a big swamp."

Before she left, Nawen heard the odd man saying something to her but before all the business talk, Aardon really needs to clean all that...