• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: LOL Okay!!!

Id Say Now "My name is Jamie, Where Are You Off To?" He Would Stand There Not Moving At All.

"Nice to meet you, Jamie. Nothing really. Just enjoying the nice weather." She looked at the man named Jamie curiously from underneath her hood. She noticed that he wasn't moving. At all. "Are you alright?"

Edward sat there alone, sipping the ale slowly from his tankard. After what he did it was all silent. A man walked, he wanted trouble. The man started to shout at Edward "Give me your drink!". Edward just looked at him. Suddenly he ripped his clockwork pistol from the holster on his trousers and aimed it at the man. The man backed away scared.

Edward sat there alone, sipping the ale slowly from his tankard. After what he did it was all silent. A man walked, he wanted trouble. The man started to shout at Edward "Give me your drink!". Edward just looked at him. Suddenly he ripped his clockwork pistol from the holster on his trousers and aimed it at the man. The man backed away scared.

Nawen went inside the tavern only to see how the mysterious person aimed his odd looking gun at another man. "Whoa! Stop it!" She went towards him and looked at him curiously.

Edward looked back at her "He threatened me for my drink." Edward said "So, that was my reply."

"Ever heard of tavern brawls before? There's no need to aim your strange magical devices at someone. A good punch in the face is what he deserves. Not death."

Edward would then open the palm of his hand silently and create a fireball. Edward would then swing his fist at the man, flames would coat his hand and burn the mans face. The man would fall to the ground screeching in pain. Edward would say one word to him and Nawen. "See." Edited by EdwardWinterRP

Edward would then open the palm of his hand silently and create a fireball. Edward would then swing his fist at the man, flames would coat his hand and burn the mans face. The man would fall to the ground screeching in pain. Edward would say one word to him and Nawen. "See."

Nawen ran up to the man and poured some water on him. "You're insane." She looked at the man for a moment, then went back to her seat and grabbed a mug of ale.