• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Just showing people how powerful I am." Edward would say as he sat on Nawens table. "So, are you willing to help me sort out Selene's head?"

"Oh, yes. Because fear is such a good thing." The drow said sarcastically. "What do you mean by that?"

"So, I will ask you again" Edward said to Nawen. "Would you help me?"

"At first I need to hear why you want my and Aardorn's help." She said calmly. "It's not really easy to believe that you want to help people of Skyrim when you attack them like that."

"Well, you are starting to become good friends with Selene, yes?" Edward said. "You could help me find out why she is power mad and maybe how to stop it." Edward continued. "This will help the people of Skyrim greatly and if I could manage this goal the village and the province would benefit too." Edited by EdwardWinterRP

OOC:By the way, Selene is not power mad, so can you stop the little vendetta against her please? she is my character and i made her personality, she is not power mad, at least i did not make her that way, i mean she is perfectly content with her position, and does nothing to advance. If in your opinion she seems power mad, then you may think that, but you are sadly wrong. :happy:

Selene listened to the conversation, and was hurt by the mans words. She was not power mad, in fact the opposite. she held the highest position in Skyrim! why would she want anymore? But Selene hoped that Nawen would not betray her by accepting the mans request...

As Edward walked back inside he lowered his hood and looked around. He seemed to be recognized by plenty of people. One man shouted to him "A Dragonborn?" He continued "Here?!".

Edward looked around at everyone and they stared.

OOC- And by the way.. what is Kudos and how do I earn it? :confused:

Edited by EdwardWinterRP

Nawen listened carefully to everything the man said to her. She stayed silent for a moment thinking what to say to the man. Is Selene power mad? She doesn't look like it though... she did not even noticed how the man left and returned again. "I... have no idea what to say to that, to be honest. Why can't you too simply unite and forget all the... differences between the two of you and fight for the people of this land together?"