• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nawen quickly stood between the two of them. She placed her hand on Selene's shoulder, trying to calm her down. "You too simply dislike each other but in my experience two people worked together even though they could not stand each other. They worked together because they had a common goal. If you two want to help the people then forget the damned past and think about the ones who can't defend themselves, the ones who need help!"

Selenes anger was gone and she smiled, she silently thanked Nawen and stood to face Edward she said to him "Look, there is no way you can stop me from being power mad, because i am not!, and if you want to help the people but without me in the picture, i only assume you want me dead right? i will work with you and have no objections, i never did! but if you wish a fight, you have bitten of way more than you can chew!" Selene looked at him, elegantly, her brown eyes fixed on his face...

OOC: Seriously, this vendetta is just :confused:. Oh by the way, just stop arguing with Selene, you have to work with her as she is in this rp and is part of the group, im not gonna just make Selene back down. :rolleyes: And really can we end this Selene/ edward argument, it is really boring and has taken up like 2 pages :confused: