• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

She was even more confused now. Nawen sometimes found difficult to understand what people who live here are or were saying. The drow just shrugged it off and turned to Aardorn. "We needed to wake you up and because the water worked only on Jourdan, I used a fork and poked your weapons a bit. I knew this would work on a ranger." Nawen grabbed the simple looking skinning knife and attached it to her belt. The hilt of the knife was made out of some bone and had few odd markings inscribed on it. "We should get going. No dragons came here and we should go to another village which is further away from this one. I doubt we'll reach the village by the sundown. We might however find some on our way there."

"Alas i shall join you in a while, i have some.... business to attend to" Selene said coldly before turning and whispering under her breath "Which involves betraying a priest for Vaerminas artifact..."

Nawen wasn't really paying much attention to the part that Selene whispered even though if she wanted to because of her good hearing and rather big pointy ears she could have heard everything but at the moment the drow was too busy with her other weapons. "I'd suggest to travel on foot but it depends on what you all prefer."

"Kolran, wake... WOW, I don't feel so good" aardorn said, reaching round the back of his head he found he was bleeding, the wound had never propaly healed. He fell backwards, life draining from him.

Selene traveled to the nightcaller temple, where the priest of mara was waiting for her, they both stood next to the dark and powerful Skull of Corruption, Vaermina spoke in Selenes head, the deadra said Remember our deal, demon, kill the priest and take the skull as your own! And as the priest Erandur tried to complete the ritual to destroy the artifact, Selene tore him apart with a dark spell. She took the Skull of Corruption from its stand and left the nightcaller temple, she then proceeded to the location of Nawen Aardorn and the others, brandishing her new staff.... Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Nawen heard someone falling and as she looked, the drow noticed Aardorn. She quickly ran towards the ranger and knelt beside him. As she removed his hood the drow noticed the wound. "That's not good." She said to herself. "Quickly! I need some water!"