• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Water, oh come on girl, you can do better than that!" Selene threw Nawen a Scroll of divine healing to use on Aardorns wound...

"I prefer to use what nature provides but this will do nicely!" She used the scroll on the ranger to heal his wound. The drow still used water. Just in case. One can never be too careful. "Aardorn... Aardorn. Can you hear me?" She shook him gently.

But the scroll didn't help... "AARDORN!!!" The drow screamed. She started shaking him violently. "DON'T YOU DARE!"

Edited by Naktis

Nah, In the words of swarchnegger "I'll be back", anyways, you lot get posting so I can find somewhere to bring him back! so he can kil... I mean, be friends with edward

Nah, In the words of swarchnegger "I'll be back", anyways, you lot get posting so I can find somewhere to bring him back! so he can kil... I mean, be friends with edward

Alrighty then. :thumbsup: My char just add few scars on his body... ahem. I mean will try to heal him. :teehee:

Nawen continued to shake Aardorn. People were gathering around them but Nawen angrily told them to go away. She checked for the pulse yet there were none. Nawen tried everything she could but nothing was working. Few tears rolled down her cheeks as the drow desperately tried to revive him. Aardorn was a good man and she liked him and he's one of the few people who wasn't calling her evil, a thief or a murderer just because she's not from this world or just because she looked different.

But she's not going to give up on him this easily. She'll try to heal/revive him no matter what. He's a good man and doesn't deserve to die. Not like this.

Edited by Naktis