The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"no, no no, he cant be dead nooo!" Selene looked devastated and tears rolled down her face, she looked at Nawen and said "What... what shall we do now?"

"He's not dead!" Her voice was shaking and sounded angry yet she did not meant to sound like that. Selene already was upset. "What we're going to do is we won't give up on him!" She continued to heal him by her medicine, potions and even what little magic she knew. The ranger was tired but whatever she felt now was keeping her strong.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Aardorn woke in a sea of blackness. Their were many names for this void, but either way he was dead. As he floated through it, it seemed to never end and every minute seemed as long as a life age of the earth

"I... i could use my powers... i did it for a girl in cyrodiiil, using my own life, to restore anothers, it is a dark and powerful spell, it almost killed me last time, but Aardorn deserves it!"

"Xsa ol!" She cursed to herself. This was hard for her to decide. It's not her decision to make but she just can't let her do that. "I can't let you do that... there's one last thing I can try...if not... we'll think of something else! I won't let you risk your own life!" She lowered her head and closed her eyes. For few moments she stayed silent but suddenly she started praying in elvish to her deity Mielikki. The prayer sounded more like a song but she prayed from the heart and hoped this will work and there won't be no need for Selene to risk her own life.

"Wait!... no he is dead.... his soul is now in the void, in Sithis!... i pray that the dread lord does not destroy Aardorns Soul!, i could contact the Daedric lords, or Demon masters to try and help release Aardorns Soul from the clutches of Sithis... but then again, the Daedric lords would not agree, and the Demons have no such influence, hmmm unless... YES THAT IS IT!, QUICKLY WE MUST GO TO CLAVICUS VILE!!" Selene got up and Gestured for Nawen to follow her to the shrine of Clavicus vile...

"No silly, i have a mark inside Vile's shrine!, i can teleport all three of us" And with those words Selene transported them into vile's shrine, the huge statue of vile and his dog stood tall in the room, Selene placed Aardorns body on the Altar and Said aloud "Lord Vile, I have a request of you" Clavicus then responded I am listening mor... wait you are not a mortal, amazing! now my dear what is your request? Selene then responded "I wish the Soul of my companion returned from the clutches of The Dread Father Sithis my lord, in Exchange i shall do whatever you require!" Clacvicus took a while to respond he said Very well i accept your terms, and what i wish is the rueful axe, from rimrock barrow, can you do this darling? "Of course my lord anything!"

"No silly, i have a mark inside Vile's shrine!, i can teleport all three of us" And with those words Selene transported them into vile's shrine, the huge statue of vile and his dog stood tall in the room, Selene placed Aardorns body on the Altar and Said aloud "Lord Vile, I have a request of you" Clavicus then responded I am listening mor... wait you are not a mortal, amazing! now my dear what is your request? Selene then responded "I wish the Soul of my companion returned from the clutches of The Dread Father Sithis my lord, in Exchange i shall do whatever you require!" Clacvicus took a while to respond he said Very well i accept your terms, and what i wish is the rueful axe, from rimrock barrow, can you do this darling? "Of course my lord anything!"

Nawen listened carefully to the whole conversation. That weird God or whatever he is just asked for some kind of axe in exchange for a soul? Something isn't right here. Souls are much more powerful than some axe.