• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Consider it done Clavicus!" Selene turned to Nawen and said "Come on, his body will be safe with the lord Clavicus, we just need the axe" With that Selene gestured for nawen to follow her to Rimrock cave...

Nawen wasn't too happy to leave the body just like that but she trusted Selene and followed her. "What kind of axe are we talking about?" She looked back at the shrine, then whispered to Selene. "There's something that... Clavicus 'forgot' to mention. Either this axe is insanely powerful or he wants something more. Souls has a lot of power in them there's no way he's going to get it just because for some axe."

"Every artifact lord Clavicus wants is insanely powerful OR has something very valuable locked away inside, i mean for example two-hundred years ago, he wanted the blade Umbra, in the blade was the Soul of the witch umbra, which lord clavicus wanted, now umbra had the potential to destroy Vile's realm, which it did! he rebuilt his realm but learnt nothing from it, and now he seeks the Rueful axe... he is foolish but a deal is a deal, normally he would give the masque of Clavicus vile, but i have my own terms for this arrangement, Aardorns Soul. I just hope he stays true to his word, im sure he will but, as with every daedra there is a risk of deceit!" Selene explained to Nawen

"Every artifact lord Clavicus wants is insanely powerful OR has something very valuable locked away inside, i mean for example two-hundred years ago, he wanted the blade Umbra, in the blade was the Soul of the witch umbra, which lord clavicus wanted, now umbra had the potential to destroy Vile's realm, which it did! he rebuilt his realm but learnt nothing from it, and now he seeks the Rueful axe... he is foolish but a deal is a deal, normally he would give the masque of Clavicus vile, but i have my own terms for this arrangement, Aardorns Soul. I just hope he stays true to his word, im sure he will but, as with every daedra there is a risk of deceit!" Selene explained to Nawen

She was curious what deadra means but it was not the time for such questions. "So... this weapon also has someone's soul inside?"

Edited by Naktis

OOC: BACK

Aardorn rose, it had taken him a long time (from his perspective) to return. He turned to face the shrine "I have returned! Everyone dies, and everyone lies!" He drew his sword and smashed the Daedra lords shrine in a single chop

He stormed off

"A soul... doubtful but maybe, most probably it contains ancient knowledge or Secrets which he could bargain off to one of the other Daedra lords... or maybe increase his power, i shall be sure to ask him when we visit him next, he is known to talkative and will tell me if i ask!... hmm i could have asked Vaermina, but she has done enough for me already, and our last deal was concluded merely hours ago... now lets get the axe!"

Selene turned as Nawen grabbed her arm and said "What was what?"

"I heard something... the sound was like something was crumbling. Like a stone or something similar to it..." She was quite surprise that Selene could not hear that. Though Selene is not an elf and her hearing might not be as good as hers.