The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"VILES SHRINE!!" Selene ran toward viles shrine, holding on to Nawens arm, as they reached the shrine they saw no sign of Aardorn and viles shrine in ruins "Clavicus what on earth happened?" Selene said, restoring the shrine back to it's original form with magic. Clavicus responded The one you said was dead is what happened, Daughter of Vaermina! "What you mean he is alive, he is a bloody menace!, but dont worry vile, i shant go back on a deal the axe shall be yours!"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"VILES SHRINE!!" Selene ran toward viles shrine, holding on to Nawens arm, as they reached the shrine they saw no sign of Aardorn and viles shrine in ruins "Clavicus what on earth happened?" Selene said, restoring the shrine back to it's original form with magic. Clavicus responded The one you said was dead is what happened, Daughter of Vaermina! "What you mean he is alive, he is a bloody menace!, but dont worry vile, i shant go back on a deal the axe shall be yours!"

"He's alive?" Nawen was truly relieved. But she was curious how did Aardon destroyed the shrine and where is he going?

Aardorn ran through the forests, some bandits came out, but he just slashed the first in half, burnt another with a fire ball and snapped the others neck. He felt invincible

"It seems that way my dear!, now we must find the axe!, while me and vile are on very good terms, going back on a deal shall get us killed, now off to the cave!" She led Nawen out of the shrine and into the mountains...

Nawen said nothing but only followed Selene quietly.

"And nobody cries when

everyone dies and

no one's alive" Aardorn laughed, bringing down a cave, crushing all those inside, he burnt a house. He would tear the world apart to find the one who killed him

"MURDERER! YOU'LL KNOW HOW LONG IT'S TAKEN ME! I LIVE AGAIN!!!!"

"I've lost all form and unity.

Where has my life gone?

I'll bring you doom that you can see

and bring you down to see you bleed." Aardorn laughed, burning the towns and villages, rushing on a rampage that was leaving hundreds dead

As they stepped inside the cave they could see the axe, surprisingly the only enemy in here was a rogue wizard, standing guard over the great axe, Selene said to Nawen "Well this is easy, do you want to take him or shall i?" She said igniting a red flame in her hand.

"I will." Nawen said smiling to herself as she grabbed her bow and aimed an arrow to the wizard's head. The drow let go of the arrow which hit the wizard in the head right between the eyes.