• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Perfect, nice work Nawen!" Selene said as She picked up the axe from its stand "Of to clavicus then" She teleported them to Viles shrine and lay down the axe on his altar "Here is the axe vile, and seeing as you did not bring back Aardorn, this agreement is nul and void, enjoy your axe vile" Clavicus then said No wait take this, my masque is now yours Daughter of Vaermina, use it well "Thank you vile, and what about Nawen?" Vile then responded Hmm take this then drow, well done! Vile placed in Nawens hand a bow of considerable power, The Auriels bow!...

Edward would turn and look to him and flick out his palm, a sword would come from it and he would grip it firmly. "Aardorn, with me now. I will find your murderer!" He would then jump to the exit and gesture Aardorn towards him.

Aardorn raised his hand and the door slammed shut, it set on fire, burning. "YOU KILLED ME! No More forgiveness. And the reason is I know I won't die alone."

OOC- That was about Aardorn before I saw he was back... umm.. pretend I was on about the wizard? :ohdear:

Alrighty. :thumbsup:

Nawen drew both of her dagger when she saw it was only the mysterious man they've met before. "Oh... it's you." She then noticed Aardorn but something about him was different. She just started at him but said nothing.

Edward would then turn back to Aardorn and throw off his cloak. His eyes would go a blood red colour and he would stare at Aardorn, his sword would be in his hand, ready to strike at anytime.

Aardorn glanced at the sword, and it disintergrated. "I'll stop you from breathing and all your deceiving and this house is not my own!"

Edited by Brutii