The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Edward would then bring out his fist and flick it towards Aardorn, he would then fly back onto the ground and be held there. He would flick his fist again and this time the sword would re-appear, this time cloaked with a magical shield.

Aardorn laughed at the pathetic attempt, the sword flew out of Edwards hand and landed in Aardorn "You stand for nothing and overlooked something. I'll bring you down, all on my own."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Wow, vile is very generous!, Nawen you hold in your hands the incredible Auriels bow!, by the gods any archer is a lucky one indeed to hold such a prize!" Selene said gazing at the glowing gold bow which resonated in Nawens hands...

"Auriels bow?" Nawen looked at the beautiful bow in her hands. "It's beautiful! Thank you!"

Edward would then click his fingers and he would form to a little shadow, this would slide along the walls and keep quiet. As he is moving quickly Edward would transmit a message to Nawen and Selene, "Aardorn." They would then teleport to this location. Edited by EdwardWinterRP

"Hehe, dont mention it!, i seem to have a way with the daedra, and you really deserved a reward, but i was expecting gold!, never this legendary bow, well Clavicus has certainly seen something in you my dear, and i am glad, he is a good daedra, wont kill you and is true to his word" Selene smiled looking at the exquisite bow...

Edward would then click his fingers and he would form to a little shadow, this would slide along the walls and keep quiet. As he is moving quickly Edward would transmit a message to Nawen and Selene, "Aardorn." They would then teleport to this location.

"What the..." Before she could say anything or react to the message both of them appeared to the location where Nawen saw the ranger which looked pretty much alive. "Aardorn!" She said and sighed with relief.

"Stop the trickery!, where is Aardorn!"

"There!" Nawen pointed as she went over to the ranger. She was genuinely concerned about him. Why did that man teleported Selene and her here? Why is he hiding? From who? Why did he called Aardorn crazy?